ADP®, a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today announced that it has expanded its ADP Streamline® global payroll solution to 104 countries and territories, up from 100 countries in which the company operated at the end of 2014. New locations where clients may benefit from ADP technology and in-depth expertise are the Azores, Bahamas, Bermuda and Cayman Islands.
ADP Streamline's expanded presence is available in geographies where multinational companies and local firms have a need for best-in-class payroll solutions. Since its launch in 2006, ADP Streamline has steadily expanded its global payroll footprint across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the Americas, underscoring ADP's focus on bringing global clients the benefits of integrated payroll solutions from a provider they trust.
According to a recent ADP survey¹ of multinational companies, respondents said their global enterprises managed, on average, 33 payroll systems at the same time, and 69 percent said they would appreciate having a more coordinated, global payroll system. ADP Streamline directly addresses this need by helping enterprise clients standardize global payroll processes for thousands of employees around the world.
"Some 63 percent of our survey respondents said they plan to hire additional employees outside their home country,” said Mark Benjamin, president of ADP's Global Enterprise Solutions business. "That means that multinational companies continue to be challenged when managing payroll for an increasingly global workforce, especially given the critical need to remain compliant with complex local tax and labor laws.”
"Our clients tell us they benefit from our ongoing efforts to help simplify this process so they can focus on driving meaningful business results and building better workforces,” Benjamin continued. "They also appreciate the fact that ADP Streamline seamlessly integrates with other ADP global solutions, such as ADP's GlobalView® HCM.”
Brady Corporation, a global manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people, is one company benefiting from ADP's global growth.
"By leveraging ADP's expertise, we're optimizing payroll delivery in the countries where our people are serving customers,” said David Lukowski, global director of HR, Shared Services and Information Systems, at Brady. "Being in multiple countries, we try to make certain that we leverage our relationship with ADP to maximize our return on investment. ADP's global capabilities help us identify the optimal solution within any new markets we enter.”
Brady Corporation has 7,250 employees globally, predominantly in the United States, Mexico, China, Philippines and Belgium. Given the global nature of its business, they turned to ADP for help with compliant solutions in the countries in which they operate.
"It's very difficult to be an expert in payroll for every country around the globe,” Lukowski commented. "So the compliance piece is crucial: going into a country with the best provider has really helped us optimize compliance. Whenever new regulations come on the horizon, they handle them quickly and efficiently.
"We've had a couple of new markets, most recently Qatar and Saudi Arabia, where we are just developing a working knowledge of the requirements in the region,” he continued. "Relying on ADP's expertise in the region allowed us to quickly build and support the organization in an effective manner.”
Key benefits of ADP Streamline include:
- Optimized global payroll that combines secure, cloud-based technology and local in-country experts to deliver standardized processes, greater visibility into subsidiaries and reduced operational costs.
- An integrated solution that offers a single, centralized Web and mobile interface to drive primary payroll production tasks, run payroll reports, and automate payroll legislation updates.
- Reduced risk with trained experts on the ground, providing payroll compliant with local legislation.
- Centralized analytics and reporting that offer clients overarching visibility and local control of the global payroll process. Analytical tools yield an accurate overview of headcount, turnover and compensation data in addition to other payroll metrics.
The ADP Streamline global footprint now covers the following:
- Americas: Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, United States and Venezuela.
- Europe, Middle East and Africa: Algeria, Austria, Azores, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Ukraine.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga and Vietnam.
To learn more about ADP Streamline, visit www.adp.com/streamline.
Employers around the world rely on ADP® (Nasdaq: ADP) for cloud-based solutions and services to help manage their most important asset - their people. From human resources and payroll to talent management and benefits administration, ADP brings unmatched depth and expertise in helping clients build a better workforce. A pioneer in Human Capital Management (HCM) and business process outsourcing, ADP serves more than 625,000 clients in more than 100 countries. ADP.com
The ADP logo, ADP, ADP Streamline, and GlobalView HCM are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2015 ADP, LLC.